Tuesday, January 3, 2012

GOT!

I'm a little behind on posts, but the focus has been on spending time with K man, which often involves a lot of chasing, crawling, playing, giggling, and apparently...not blogging. 

I am already very excited about the 11 month update.  I can't believe how much he has changed in the last couple of weeks.  But let's not get ahead of ourselves.  Let's start with a review of Karson's first Christmas. 

And in honor of his new favorite word, I'll present it to you by telling you what Karson, "GOT!"

Karson got adorable for his Christmas card photos.




Karson got creative for an adorable present to mom and dad.


Karson got cuddled.



Karson got a hat.

Karson got up close and personal.

Karson got excited.

Karson got heavy.


Karson got surprised!

Karson got confrontational.

Karson got in trouble.

Karson got more presents on Christmas morning!

Karson got nosy while daddy made breakfast.


Karson got a nap.

Karson got cute with his new toys.

Karson got loud while mama and daddy made dinner.

Karson got excited about candles on a birthday cake for Jesus.

Karson got way too big overnight.

Karson got to see daddy's airplane.

Karson got another hat!

Karson got to show the girls how to open and close doors...continuously.

Karson got told "no".

Karson got a balloon.

Karson got dressed up for the party.  And got an Elvis lip?

 Karson got to watch it snow.  And got to melt his mama's heart.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

All I can say is ADORABLE and i can't believe how big he got! Glad he had a great first Christmas:)